CYSS – Child and Youth Services on JFC Brunssum

The Brunssum CYSS is a large program the encompasses a variety of services. Visit their website for more information. All programs are located on JFC Brunssum, Building 602. The CDC and SAC are on the far left of the building, Parent Central Services is located in the center door and the Youth Center is located on the far right side of the building.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in JFC Brunssum- Info, Kids and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to CYSS – Child and Youth Services on JFC Brunssum

1. Pingback: JFC Brunssum- Allied Joint Command Amenities « Here At Gk

2. Pingback: Lambgram – 7 January 2015 | Here At Gk

3. Brenda says:

Is there any info on hiring staff for these programs? I have tried to call a number but I’m not sure if my message was recieved. I’m having a hard time getting in contact with someone. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Megan Kane says:

Brenda, all hiring for US citizens at CYSS Brunssum goes through USAJOBS.gov. The initial screenings are done by the Benelux Army personnel office. If you have applied and haven’t received any response, call or email the personnel office listed on the job announcement.

4. Brenda says:

Do you hire canadian citizens?

5. Guest says:

I have been researching the tri-borders area heavily and I have to say the most useful information seems to keep coming from your site. Thank you for providing such a great resource for incoming personnel.
    Do you have the official website information for the CYSS page? It should be an MWR link of some kind. Thanks in advance.

• Megan Kane says:

CYSS is attached to the MWR Schinnen, but is located on Brunssum. I just added the link to the post, but here it is again. http://schinnen.armymwr.com/europe/schinnen/programs/about-cys-services/

• Guest says:

Thank you so much Megan. I appreciate it. Any chance you could point me in the direction of where to find used cars for sale and process to buy one? We are familiar with the process in Germany but will be stationed in Schinnen this time arround. We are concerned that used commuter cars and familiy vehicles will not be as readily available to purchase as they are in the Ramstein/K-Town area. I did check out some of the facebook pages you posted on another link.

Thank you again.

• Megan Kane says:

All of the buying/selling communities I know of are listed on https://hereatgk.com/2013/08/11/helpful-facebook-groups/ plus GK Swap (http://www.gkswap.org/). Used cars for sale are not as abundant here, but it’s still possible. There are also technicalities with buying a Germany registered car when you’ll be living in the Netherlands, so talk to the registration guys before buying something across the border.

6. Guest says:

Thank you again Megan. The gkswap site looks like what we have been hunting for.

7. Jarek Michalik says:

Hello, do you hire non-US NATO staff dependents? Do you have any summer jobs available at CYSS. My daughter is looking for a summer job in June/July, she has vast experience in babysitting and also worked in the British International School of Stavanger several months during her gap year.

8. Megan Kane says:

Jarek,
    I am not officially affiliated with the CYSS so I cannot give official answers. Most hiring goes through USAG Benelux CPAC office. You can contact them for your questions. USARMY.BENELUX.HQDA-CPAC.MBX.NAF@MAIL.MIL